There are many people who have discovered the multiple benefits of hypnosis. These people are considered by many to be top performers in their respective walks of life. Here are a few of the many categories and people who have used hypnosis.
Reducing stress is often the number one use of hypnosis. In fact, spending one hour in hypnosis is like spending eight hours resting. While in trance, you can visualize the stress melting away.
- Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York) – reduced stress and used hypnosis to control weight
- Sir Winston Churchill (British Prime Minister during WWII) – used hypnosis to sleep less and maintain focus while leading
Each of us has negative habits in our lives. Hypnosis can help create a new positive habit to replace any negative habit. What would you change? People who have changed habits to succeed at what they do, include:
- Samuel L. Jackson (Actor) – quit smoking
- Winona Ryder (Actor) – quit smoking
- Fergie Duhamel (Musician) – weight control
- Mark Knopfler (lead singer/guitarist if Dire Straits) – quit smoking
- Matt Damon (Actor) – quit smoking
- Drew Barrymore (Actress) – quit smoking
- Geri Halliwell (Musician) – weight control
- Ellen DeGeneres (Comedian) – quit smoking
- Orlando Bloom (Actor) – used hypnosis as a child to eliminate a chocolate addiction
- Ashton Kutcher (Actor) – quit smoking
- Charlize Theron (Actress) – quit smoking
- Chuck Clausen (NFL Coach) – weight control
- Aaron Eckhart (Actor) – quit smoking and quit abusing alcohol
- Harry (Prince of Wales) – quit smoking
- Lily Allen (Musician) – weight control resulting from bulimia
- Sandy Koufax (Dodgers Pitcher) – quit smoking
- Mel Gibson (Actor) – quit smoking and other issues
- Sophie Dahl (Model) – weight control
Reduce or Eliminate Phobias and Fears:
Phobias and fears can be reframed so that a positive outlook is achieved using hypnosis. What would you change that could help you take the next step forward in your life?
- Reese Witherspoon (Actress) – insecurity
- Kevin Costner (Actor) – seasickness
- Lady Diana Spencer (Princess of Wales) – public speaking and confidence
- Martha Stewart (TV Host) – reduce nightmares
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis (First Lady, USA) – let go of tragic events in her life
- Kelly Ripa (TV Host), Tony Curtis (Actor) – overcame fear of flying
- Daryl Hannah (Actress), Johnny Mathis, – overcame stage fright
Everyone has an area of life they want to improve. Hypnosis can help you build the mindset required to succeed at life.
- Albert Einstein (Physicist) – developed the Theory of Relativity and other ideas
- Thomas Edison and Henry Ford – used hypnosis in their creative processes
- Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Chopin (Composers), Aldous Huxley and Lord Alfred Tennyson (Authors) – composed and wrote while hypnotized
- Dolly Parton (Singer) – improve song-writing ability.
- Lily Tomlin (Comedian) – improve comedy writing ability
- Billy Joel, Brittany Spears and Michael Jackson (Musicians) – used hypnosis to reduce stress
- Cary Grant (Actor) – overcame insomnia
- Sylvester Stallone (Actor) – build confidence
- Bruce Willis, James Earl Jones, Julia Roberts (Actors) Tiger Woods (Golfer), and Mel Tillis (Musician) – overcame stuttering to succeed with their careers
There is always room for improvement. One of the most widely known uses of hypnosis is helping high-performance athletes achieve professional success. Hypnosis helped them shift their mindset. What shift can hypnosis help you make. This is an exceptionally long list of athletes, including:
- Wayne Gretzsky, Sidney Crosby (Hockey Players) – won NHL, World and Olympic championships
- Tiger Woods, Jack Nickalaus (Golfers) – won PGA championships through improved focus
- Nancy Kerrigan, Dorothy Hamill, Mary-Lou Retton, Steve Hooker (Olympic Medalists) – used hypnosis to improve focus and succeed on the Olympic stage
- Muhammed Ali, Ken Norton, Frank Bruno and Steve Collins (Boxers) – all used hypnosis to focus on winning. Collins successfully used hypnosis to throw more than twice as many punches as his opponent.
- Phil Jackson (Coach), Michael Jordan, Shaquille O’Neal, Kobe Bryant (Basketball Players) – used hypnosis to focus and win NBA championships
- Andre Agassi and Jimmy Connors (Tennis Players) – used hypnosis to focus on the match and win WTA championships
In fact, you will find that virtually every sport (NBA, NHL, CFL, NFL, MLB, NASCAR, World Olympic Teams, MMA, UFC, WBC, WBA, WTI, ATP, PGA, UCI, FIFA, etc) has players and coaches that have employed hypnosis to help them improve.
Medical and Dental Hypnosis
Hypnosis is approved by various Medical and Dental Associations world-wide. Hypnosis has been used as an anesthesia during a wide variety of procedures. As well, hypno-birthing is helping women around the world deliver babies calmly and without the use of drugs. Considering hypnosis is all-natural, it is a safe alternative. Just ask:
- Jessica Alba (Actress) – used hypnobirthing during her second pregnancy
- Katherine (Duchess of Cambridge) – overcame morning sickness and visualized a calm delivery
- Emily Deschanel (Actress) – used hypnobirthing during her recent pregnancy